Foundation for Community Driven InnovationMaking the Future
Here you can find a dynamic and growing compendium of both human and digital STEAM Education and Workforce Development Resources
The Power Of The Off-Season
The Power Of The Off-Season was a conference presentation given by FCDI at the FIRST World Championship in Houston in April 2018. You may download a PDF file of the presentation by clicking the link above, and see video of the talk here.
Building a FIRST Community Center
The presentation, Building a FIRST Community Center, was delivered at the 2019 FIRST Championship Conference in Houston in April 2019, and provides a basic road map to creating a facility like AMRoC Fab Lab in communities nationwide.
Advanced Manufacturing & Robotics Center Overview
At the Advanced Manufacturing and Robotics Center, youth and adults can explore science, technology, manufacturing and related education and career training.
- Afterschool Tech Toolkit – National AfterSchool Association
- FACTE – Florida Association for Career and Technical Education
- FIRST K-12 youth STEM programs
- Florida Makes –State Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Ideas-Inspire – DIY Engineering & Aviation projects
- Makerspace for Education
- STEM Florida – Connecting the Movement
- TechGirlz Tech-Shop-in-a-Box – free and open source workshop plans
- The Connectory – comprehensive collection of STEM opportunities and programs
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
PREFERRED SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Graphic Design & Web Services – Studio 7 Communications
- Live Event Coverage & Podcasting – PLuGHiTz Corporation is our preferred provider for all event related audio visual service needs.
- Online Engineering education and certification – SolidProfessor
-Follow Us - Get Inspired - Make the Future
FCDI is a registered 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions to FCDI are tax deductible as permitted by law.
All content on this site is copyrighted and may not be reused without the permission of FCDI.